Thursday, February 08, 2024

Jingle Belles Rudolph #JB2403 take 2

 

When I decided to do Jingle Belles after all these years, I gathered up all my Christmas items: stamp sets, papers, embellishments of all kinds. I wanted to make sure I use it all up - or at least make a good dent. Let's face it - NEW stuff is fun, right? But I have had a lot of stuff tucked away for years waiting to be used again. 
I remembered I had a box of leftovers from some kits I had from Anna Griffin - must be at least 10 years ago. So my second go at the Red challenge is using some of those leftovers. I had a bunch of card backs, patterned papers, and embellishments. I took apart that piece of holly - it was about three layers thick. It worked a bit better once it was flat. I did the same with the sentiment piece - it was 2 layers thick and wasn't working well on top of the rosette I created until I did a little surgery. Anyway it was good to use a few pieces but I really need to make more from those leftovers (it was a very generous kit LOL) . Anyway another week down - can't wait for the next challenge! Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: