Monday, March 04, 2024

Jingle Belles Holiday Cards to Die (Cut) for # JB2405

 Dies and die cuts - I got 'em. It was more which one to choose. I imagine I may make a few cards for this challenge but I started with an old die and stamp set from Papertrey Ink.  Phrase Play #9. I wanted to try some metallic watercolors I have - I was thinking of sparkling shimmery  snowflakes. I also used an embossing folder that hadn't seen much love in a long time. 


The first photo hopefully gives you an idea of the shimmer of that metallic blue. It's prettier in real life. Anyway that's all for now. Thanks for stopping by and looking. 

2 comments:

lauren bergold said...

Oh what a beautiful card, wonderful combination of elements and an absolute masterclass on inset diecutting! Love the soft shimmery metallic and that FAB e/f as well! So pleased you could join our diecutting fun at Jingle Belles!

SmilynStef said...

wow, those watercolors are stunning ... such a lovely design ... so very glad you shared your die cuts with us at Jingle Belles.