Friday, March 08, 2024

Jingle Belles Holiday Cards to Die (Cut) for # JB2405 Take 2

 I'm sure in the future there will be times I don't make a second card - making one card for that particular weeks challenge will be more than sufficient. But not THIS week LOL. I'd be making more if lif e didn't get in the way! But - as you all know - I digress.

I perused my collection of dies that fall into the Christmas category and there are a bunch. I decided upon an old Papertrey Ink Snow Globe die with accompanying stamps. I created a shaker card using clear sequins but I wished I'd added more before sealing it closed. A number of the sequins seem to have gotten stuck in the layers that create the scene inside the snow globe. Not much to be done now, but I did decide it could use a bit more sparkle. I sifted through my supplies and got a bit of a crazy notion. I took a clear white sparkly pipe cleaner and glued it around the opening creating something of a sparkly frame. It looks every so slightly wonky in the photos but it's pretty darned cute in real life so I'm good with it. Thanks for stopping by and taking a look!



3 comments:

lauren bergold said...

Oh wow... holy guacamole! This is a diecutting masterpiece in every way; not to mention a brilliant shaped card (which... i find those VERY hard!!!) So pleased you could join our diecutting fun once more at Jingle Belles! ♥

SmilynStef said...

what a fantastic little snow globe scene on your shaped card ... so very glad you shared your die cuts with us again at Jingle Belles.

Dotty Jo said...

What a wonderful card! Jo x