Thursday, March 12, 2015

Year of Thinking of You - November

Well I think I'm done with the Year of Thinking of You cards. I decided to try coloring with one Prismacolor pencil (and odorless mineral spirits with a blending stump). I chose this image from Papertrey Ink's Year of Flowers: Mums. Such a pretty image don't you think? As this card is for the November card again I wanted to pick something seasonal and I think this flower fits the bill. I colored and blended and colored and blended (lather, rinse, repeat) and finally decided to stop here. I can obsess over this stuff and couldn't let it get too out of hand. In general I'm happy with my result. I added the sentiment (PTI Keeping it Simple: Thinking of You) and was done. It's definitely a departure from the other cards and I hope my sister-in-law likes it. It certainly won't take more than one stamp :-)
Hope you're having a great day - thanks for stopping by!

No comments: