Monday, January 05, 2015

Birthday Tag

One of my nephews has a birthday this week. This nephew being my sister's #2 son who shall be 11, which seems impossible but it is so. As my sister lives on the other side of the country (insert sad face here) it is our practice for me to purchase his gift online (this year it's Legos... actually it's Legos most of the time LOL!) and have it sent to my sister. She wraps the gift and I mail along a card and a tag for the present. It works out rather well - except the part where I miss seeing his adorable face as he opens the package. But I digress...
So here's his tag for this year. I used all Papertrey Ink products: the Smooth alphabet dies for his name; Shaker Shapes: Star die; Herringbone Impression plate; Tag Sale #7 die; and the ball is from the Have a Ball stamp set. The red & white twine is from Doodlebug.
Alrighty - that's all for today. Have a good one!

1 comment:

Amy Sheffer said...

I love this, Tracy! All boy, but not little kid. Perfect for an 11-year-old!